Course open 18 holes
buggies front 9 only (updated 16 March at 08:37)
We can offer various categories of Membership from House to Full playing membership. House Membership is excellent value for money giving you access to our Clubhouse Bar and Restaurant facilities at a daily discounted rate. For the casual or avid dedicated golfer, we have a playing category that will suit you to a tee! Why should you join us? Here are a few reasons…
- Kirkistown Castle Golf Club was established in 1902 and the present course layout was designed by the legendary James Braid in 1934 who wanted to take the course home with him! Arguably our best testimonial and this sentiment is felt by many who experience Kirkistown Castle.
- The Course speaks for itself, as a “True Links” course, it rarely closes and dries out very quickly after heavy rainfall making it a firm favourite with many winter golfers.
- The wonderful variety of holes will test every facet of your golf game and, being the most easterly 18-hole Links Course in Ireland situated right on the Irish Sea coast, wind is usually another ‘hazard’ to be added to those already on the course!
- Superb coastal and country scenery will add to your golfing experience; you will feel on ‘top of the world’ standing on the 3rd tee box for sure.
- The Member & Visitor Experience is of utmost importance and as such we are confident that you will not only get excellent value for money, but enjoy being part of Club life at Kirkistown Castle whether for a day or year-on-year.
- Members enjoy 10% discount off meals and 15% discount off bar making it a great place to socialise and chill-out with friends or family and whether playing or not! Not to mention our growing social event calendar providing music, entertainment and fun dotted throughout the year.
- Our Members Benefit Scheme has recently been launched providing Members with a chance to avail of discounted offers from around and about and also allowing Members to promote their business or organisation whenever possible
- We are not that far away! Only 40 minutes by car from Belfast and less than half an hour from Newtownards – Kirkistown Castle is the perfect place to relax and enjoy excellent golf throughout the year...
- Download or request an Application Form.
- Complete and return to the Club Office where your name will be posted on the Club Noticeboard.
- Your application will be read and accepted or rejected at a monthly Club Council Meeting.
- If accepted you will be invoiced for the appropriate annual subscription amount for your category as well as GUI / ILGU levy and insurance.
- When paid you will receive a Membership Card and Welcome Pack with all you need to know about the Club. We also offer the option to pay subscriptions by direct debit for the subscription year in advance. If you join mid-way through the year, you will be invoiced on a pro-rata basis.
- You will be invited to a casual New Members Meeting to meet the Club Officers and fellow Members.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements